Looking for a dentist in Cloverdale? Our dental clinic is only minutes away.
Belmont Dental Surgery sees many patients from Cloverdale each month and we have become the go-to dentist in Cloverdale. The clinic offers a wide range of dental services, from general dentistry to more complex treatments such as dental implants and orthodontics.
The clinic is open 5 days a week, and appointments can be booked online or over the phone. The clinic also offers a free consultation service, so that patients can discuss their dental needs with a dentist and find out more about the treatments available.
Our team of dentists and dental nurses are all highly skilled and experienced in providing quality dental care. Belmont Dental Surgery is one of the few clinics in Perth to offer dental implants, and the clinic has a team of experienced implant dentists who can provide a full range of implant services, from dental implants to implant dentures.
The clinic also offers preventative treatments and dental treatments such as crowns, bridges, fillings, & dentures.
Frequently Asked Questions
It can be difficult to decide which type of Dentist is best for you. You may have heard horror stories about some types of dentists and want to avoid them. However, many great Dentists out there can meet your needs. Here are some tips on how to choose the right Dentist for you:
- Get a consultation Before you go any further; it is important to schedule a consultation with a few different potential Dentists. During this consultation, you will get to ask all your questions, and the Dentist will get to know you better. This will help them better recommend a type of treatment that would be best suited for you.
- Consider experience and qualifications If you are looking for someone with a lot of experience, look for a specialist Dentist. They will have been working in the field for longer and be more familiar with the protocols needed for specific types of treatments. If you are not sure what kind of qualifications your Dentist should have, ask them. A qualification from an accredited school will often indicate that the Dentist has learned a lot about their field.
- Check reviews online. Finally, before making any decisions, it is helpful to check online reviews of different Dentists in your area. This can give you an idea of which ones tend to be good at what they do and whether or not they live up to the high standards set by previous patients.
Dental exams can be quite costly, depending on the location and service needed. Many dentists offer a discount to military personnel and people with insurance. A basic dental exam can generally run between $50 and $100. More extensive exams may run higher, but this depends on the Dentist and the services required.
Your dental care as an adult will likely differ from the care you received as a child. Here are some key differences:
- You may need more comprehensive dental care than you did as a child – because adults often have more complex dental problems, such as cavities and gum disease.
- Dental work may need to be done on an outpatient basis instead of in a hospital setting, so you can take advantage of today’s advances in technology while still receiving quality care.
- You may pay more for dental care than you did as a child – because adult teeth are generally harder to repair, and treatments can be more extensive.
- You’ll likely have more options when choosing a dentist – because many adult dentists specialize in one or two areas of dentistry rather than offering a full range of services like pediatric dentists do.
- You’ll be able to make decisions about your oral health based on your own needs and interests rather than following the recommendations of your pediatric Dentist or regular doctor. This can give you greater control over your dental care and allow for more personalized treatment plans.
If you live in Cloverdale, WA, and look for a dentist, consider a few things. Dr Benjamin Campbell has been a dental professional practising in Cloverdale for over 25 years. He is highly experienced and performs comprehensive dental services for her patients. Dr Campbell offers various dental services, including oral surgery, dental implants, and root canal therapy. If you are interested in finding out more about her practice or any of her services, please call (08) 9277 3837. Alternatively, you can also visit www.belmontdental.com.au to learn more about each Dentist in the Cloverdale area.
Good oral hygiene is one of the most important things you can do for your health. When you maintain good dental hygiene, you reduce the risk of tooth decay and other types of oral health problems. Here are a few tips on how to best care for your teeth in your twenties and thirties:
- Brush Your Teeth Twice a Day The first step to good oral health is brushing your teeth twice a day.
- Make sure to use an appropriate toothbrush and toothpaste that suits your needs.
- Use gentle circular movements on gum lines and around the teeth.
- Be particularly careful around areas wear braces, or other dental appliances may have been placed.
- Wash Your Mouth Every Evening After brushing your teeth, rinse them off with water.
- Spit out all of the suds and drink plenty of fluids during the day to keep your mouth moist.
- Avoid using mouthwash that contains alcohol, baking soda or halitosis-causing chemicals.
- Remember to brush and floss once a week!
- Avoid Catching Tooth Decay Early on To avoid tooth decay,
- Avoid eating foods and drinks that cause decay, such as soft drinks, processed foods, acidic fruits and juices, tobacco products and sweets.
Also, keep a close eye on how often you brush your teeth and regularly visit your Dentist in Cloverdale WA 6105, for checkups!
The best way to choose a dentist is to ask many questions, meet with several dentists, and then decide. There are some essential things to look for in a dentist:
- Experience – Look for dentists with many years of experience. They will know how to treat your dental problems safely and effectively. -Licensing and Certification.
- Ensure the Dentist has both licensing and certification from professional organizations, like the Australian Dental Association (ADA). This shows that they have been trained in the correct methods and are qualified to practice dentistry.
- Inspections – Always request a review before starting any dental treatment. This way, you can be sure that the Dentist is doing everything they can to prevent further damage or pain.
A dentist primarily focuses on dental care and surgery; a general dentist can also provide dental care and diagnose medical conditions related to the mouth.
There are a few things that you shouldn’t tell your Dentist Cloverdale:
- Please don’t mention any concerns you may have about your teeth or gum health — this can lead to anxiety and make it difficult for the dental team to provide excellent care.
- If you’ve had any recent tooth or gum problems, don’t share them with your Dentist yet. They will want to rule out any possible issues before issuing any advice.
- Try not to bring up personal topics like politics or religion during your appointment; dentists are strictly prohibited from taking sides in these discussions.
Teeth are taken care of by an adult through brushing and flossing. Brushing stimulates the flow of saliva, which cleans the area around your teeth. Flossing removes any pieces of food or plaque from between your teeth.
Oral health is the state of your oral cavity and teeth. It can affect adults in a few ways:
- Oral cancer is the most common form of cancer in adults, and it’s linked to poor oral hygiene.
- Saliva protects your gums and teeth from decay, but if you don’t brush your teeth often enough or use toothpaste that doesn’t clean sufficiently, bacteria can build up on your teeth and cause cavities.
- Poor dental hygiene also increases the risk of periodontal disease, leading to tooth loss.
Finally, oral health impacts overall fitness since good dental hygiene helps prevent bad breath.
What our clients say
“First visit and I was nervous, however I felt very much at ease as Receptionists were calming, and professional. On meeting Damian felt comfortable and he was gentle and caring and Hiliary a competent nurse. Am returning and have no hesitation in recommending the dental practice.”
“I have been coming to Belmont Dental Surgery since around 2 years. They helped fix some issues I had at the start and now I'm always happy to come back for me regular check up, since all of the staff are so friendly & helpful.
They helped me heaps with overcoming my fear of dentist, by being so comforting and all around amazing!”
“My first time at Belmont Dental and I cannot give this practice enough stars. I am always nervous going to the dentist but all of the staff were caring and professional from the moment I made my appointment. I also had the most painless clean in years thanks to the new airflow machine they used.”
“I’ve been seeing Dr Phil at Belmont Dental Surgery for a few years and he has become a great friend. I’m always treated with respect by the staff and the dental experience is always pleasant at the Clinic.
Totes recommend, 10/10!”
“I visited Belmont dental last week a bit nervous about dentist in receptionist I was greeted by a very friendly lady on the way down to my dentist Kevin I had a chat with a very friendly dentist Phil,Kevin put me at ease with his professional approach and attitude I would have no problem recommending Belmont dental to anyone, quality dental service.”